Terms and Conditions of Membership
We are not your average membership organization.
We sincerely care about your growth and development.
Terms and conditions are applicable to all levels.
As a member of L.E.A.D, you are required to:
- Be respectful of all other members, ambassadors and their ideas.
- Attend monthly open networking seminars. The seminars are designed to assist in your growth by educating and connecting you with other successful small business owners. (You forfeit your membership, without refund, for lack of presence - for missing more than two seminars)
- Attend the exclusive "Members Only" Virtual Empowerment Book Club (plus one guest per month).
- Attend monthly "Members Only" Virtual Think Tank (plus one guest per month).
- Focus on collaborating with other members and ambassadors; not competing.
- Maintain a positive attitude. At no time will negative thoughts or criticism be allowed.
- Participate in all fundraising activities.
- Maintain a professional image inside and outside of the group. This includes your social media, your attitude and your physical appearance.
- Encourage others to become a member of our organization, L.E.A.D.
- Choose a support member to be your Accountability Partner.
- Provide a headshot photo (optional).
- Read and sign a photo/video release form. It is imperative that you understand that your photo may be used on websites, as well as other social media and web presence.
- Share events and the L.E.A.D group on your own website and all social media channels on your assigned day; display logo and/or link on your website and social media page(s).